- Strategy & Value Proposition For Digital Businesses by Philipp Kristian
- Date: 2nd November 2023 (Thursday)
- Time: 9am – 5pm
- Venue: Global Leadership Network Malaysia, 12.06 Blk E, Phileo Damansara 1, 9 Jalan 16/11, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- 100% HRD Corp Claimable
- For any inquiries: Email us at email@example.com
Key Learning Objectives:
- Appreciate the mechanics and 3 pivotal forces behind the transformation of major industries (disintermediation and collapsing value chains, de-institutionalization, and the information age, customer empowerment and decentralization).
- Know and apply the first principles of digital businesses and appreciate how they contrast established/incumbent approaches.
- Build awareness for common ethical dilemmas in the digital economy, and how to resolve them in commercially sensible ways.
- Articulate the importance of human-centered design methods such as Design Thinking in designing technology and data driven businesses.
- Predict the most likely angle of attack digital businesses will pursue in their specific industry in the years to come.
- Create new digital value propositions and reinvent existing ones using a simple, step-by-step approach.